BARRON CORPORATE RUN4GOOD
Taking place around the world famous Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit, this event will attract up to 10 000 business people representing up to 2,000 companies from all over Gauteng.
How Does The Corporate Run4Good Work?
- Companies, businesses, departments, societies, clubs or groups enter as many teams of six runners as they like.
- Each runner is awarded a unique race number which must be attached to their running shirt.
- All Runners Start The Run at The Same Time
- All runners will each run 5KM - All levels of fitness welcome.
- Finishing times will be registered by our systems and will be available on our website.
- The best four times will be used to calculate the team's overall position.
Teams can be single or mixed gender teams. An organisation is allowed to enter as many teams as they want. Runners will complete just over one lap of the Race Track (5 km). All levels of fitness are welcomed. Beginners and walkers can participate in the event, taking as much time as needed to complete the lap while competitive runners will have the opportunity to shine amongst their co-workers and perhaps lead their corporate team to victory!
The Corporate Run4Good will feature an entertainment area which will include a SAB beer garden, an drinks stations and food from top vendors. Our mobile stage will feature popular entertainment and music which will ensure that not only will this event be a great opportunity for the participating companies to enjoy on the track, they will have a great time after the event as well.